THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Zombies

JAC has turned into a zombie. He just learned how to walk but he always walks with his arms straight out in front of him like a zombie. Occasionally, he'll switch things up by putting his arms straight up in the air. For effect he punctuates this with a variety of strange monster sounds. Its hilarious. I keep trying to catch it on video but I'm not quite fast enough to keep up with him.

JAC has a new game that will keep him entertained for almost an hour. He really likes my teeth. He likes putting food in my mouth. It makes me feel a bit like an animal in a zoo. He also likes to put his hand in my mouth and feeling my teeth. At first I thought this was really gross and fought it. But when you're stuck in a restaurant waiting for your husband to leisurely finish a steak while your child grows increasingly dissatisfied, having a dirty little hand in your mouth seems less like a problem.

Merry Christmas Friends! I hope your holiday is zombie free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home