THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Great Wall of China

There are a lot of things I will never understand about my kid. This week I have been pondering the baby gate. My friend gave me the baby gate and I was sure it would generally increase my sanity. Instead it has had the opposite effect. The moment the gate goes up JAC crawls over and hangs on it. He screams and protests as if he was on the wrong side of the Berlin wall.

I've tried everything to assure him the gate was not a bad thing. I have even tried using my dog training techniques and giving him a treat when I put the gate up. All of JAC's favorite toys are on the right side of the gate. JAC's food is on the right side of the gate. Most of the time I'm on the same side of the gate as JAC and still he protests. I have finally come to conclusion. This wild man just doesn't want to be fenced in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home