THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Bangs


While I was in Texas I felt inspired by Sarah Palin and got bangs. Actually, haircuts are just cheaper in Texas and I had free babysitting. The place I got my haircut was highly recommended and located next door to a 7-11. That came in handy because they only took cash and I had to run to the 7-11 ATM post haircut.

When the haircut was finished I almost cried. I thought bangs would make me look hot but I'm pretty sure they just enhanced that "mom look" I already have. When I got over the initial shock my spirits were bolstered by my sister telling me I looked "sassy." Generally my goal is to always look sassy.

On the plane ride home I learned that bangs came with an added bonus. JAC was getting rowdy and I shook my head at him. He watched my hair swish across my face and thought it was hilarious. He laughed and laughed. Now it is kind of our thing. I'll look at him in his high chair and he'll shake his head back and forth. I'll do it in return and we'll both laugh. In the car I turn the radio up and then I'll look back at him and shake my head. He starts shaking his head and I could swear he was head banging to the music. I think this Bonjovi loving kid has a little rocker in him and I think I'm getting used to these bangs.

1 Comments:

At December 28, 2009 at 12:40 PM , Blogger Leigh T said...

I bet you do look hot - you sexy mama!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home