THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sneaky

Last night Jess went out to do some last minute shopping and came back hours later arms full of bags. As usual he went overboard but I'm not complaining. All those presents are just for me. Jess told me to close my eyes and then stuffed them in the guest bedroom.

I'm on orders not to sneak a look and its almost killing me. I'm a naturally sneaky person. I love to know secrets and snoop around. I asked Jess if I could just look at the receipts on our online banking. Understandably, I got a dirty look.

I have two whole days of enforced will power and self control. I really want to look in our guest bedroom. All of a sudden I have 18 billion reasons to accidentally go in there.

On a second note, my life has been taken over by balls. I wanted to write a whole post about this but I thought it might be obscene. I have tripped over balls gifted to my son for Christmas. I am vigilantly trying to keep the Christmas tree balls out of JAC's little fingers - he's sneaky too. I'm also on an all ball diet - eating chocolate covered peanut butter balls for lunch and chocolate covered bourbon balls for dinner. It was absolutely delicious. How could you not love Christmas?

1 Comments:

At January 11, 2010 at 6:06 PM , Blogger Leigh T said...

So what did he get you? Did he like the Altas and subscription?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home