THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Taking Aim

My small readership knows I am dedicated to sharing unusual stories. Today I heard a story I just had to share. This story is for the men in my life. Thankfully I have Roxy around or I would be outnumbered in my household.

Perhaps, men have a noticed a growing trend in urinals - a small fly painted near the drain. After some analysis scientists, janitors and other great human beings have made a profound discovering. Men have a deep desire to aim at something. The fly is painted on the urinal to give men something to aim at. Apparently the placement of the fly has reduced spillage by up to 80%, resulting in cleaner bathrooms and happier janitors. You can read all about this. Follow the link. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=121310977

Happy Saturday!

1 Comments:

At December 28, 2009 at 12:42 PM , Blogger Leigh T said...

Now that made me laugh. Thanks! It does make sense and I believe it. And yes, I have put Cheerios in our home toilet for Ben to have something to shoot; he went through a swaying phase there for a while. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home