THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Damn Dog

I'm a girl that loves to cuss. I know its not a good quality but I just can't help it and my short stint in the military only made it worse. I just find random curse words pepper a conversation with a delicious spice. Now that I'm a parent I work hard to repress my deep desire to curse and lie and other un-parent-like things.

Last night my dumb dog woke me up three times. I was already sleeping on the couch because I was pouting. The dog wanted to go out. The first two times I obliged but the third time I decided she was bluffing and refused to get up. She wasn't bluffing and I paid the price. My life has way too much poo in it.

I cleaned up the mess and drug myself to bed. I was hot! I pulled the covers over my head and cursed. Jess let the dog back in and she burst into my room, jumped in the bed and made herself comfy. She proceeded to sleep in until past ten. I guess her frequent trips outside exhausted her. She only woke up when she heard me cooking breakfast.

She happily ate my breakfast leftovers and then joined me in basement as I savored my coffee. I was staring aimlessly at the wall and thanking God that my child was still asleep. That dog didn't share my sentiments. She banged on JAC's door until it opened, went in and woke him up.
So much for my quiet coffee break!

All I can say is DAMN that Dog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home