THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

We're Home!

Our little family just returned from a trip to visit my in-laws. They live in a very remote area which means there is no cell coverage, and no Internet. I am so happy to be home. I feel like saying that a thousand times over. As happy as I am to be home, I think JAC is much happier.

While we were out of town he had to sleep in his pack-n-play. I could tell he didn't like it but I didn't realize quite how much. Last night when Jess put him in his crib little JAC jumped for joy. This morning I gave JAC his bottle and put him pack in his crib so I could drink my usual cup of coffee. Instead of his typical screaming protests JAC played in his crib all morning. Proof that the words of Dorthy ring true. "There's no place like home."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home