THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Saturday Adventure

I'm busy with a new sewing project and I'm on a deadline.  I plan on neglecting the blog for the week but I wanted to share some cool pictures from our Saturday Adventure.  If you look closely JAC is sporting a sharp new haircut.  The haircut was our Friday Adventure because JAC is always unpredictable in the barber's chair.

On Saturday our good friends joined us for the Joint Services Open House and Airshow.  JAC and I went last year but I think this year was twice as good.  Jess and our friend Kevin were so enthusiastic that it was a bit contagious.  We saw all sorts of aircraft, stunt pilots, and paratroopers.  Here are some pics to document or trip.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home