THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Perks

I do a lot of whining and complaining on this blog.  I hope the candor and sarcasm brings a little humor to your day.  Despite all my bemoaning about this job it has some major perks.

For instance, I spent the afternoon creating sidewalk chalk art while my son slept.  It was too pretty to be indoors and my chores were finished for the day.




Another perk has to be spending hours at the park with a goofy little boy who buries himself in sand while I work on my ankle tan.


Of course one of my favorite perks is my personal cooking assistant.  Tonight JAC watched as I assembled our meatloaf.  Intrigued, he dragged a chair over to the counter and begged to help stir.  It was a little gross but still lots of fun.



But, one of the best perks of all must be listening to my husband read Bible stories to JAC and say bedtime prayers together.  I hope your day was filled with equally great perks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home