THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Saturday

Today I made pie.  I love making pie.  It never fails to create a moment of perfect zen.  I think it is because I'm really good at making pie.  Its one of the few things I do really well.  I'm also really good at eating pie.  I could eat a slice of pie every morning with a cup of coffee and be content.

Tonight we went and heard bluegrass music in the park. We stumbled across this gem on the internet. Every other Saturday in the summer at Potomac Overlook Park they host free concerts. Bluegrass is one of my favorite types of music. Even sad bluegrass songs sound just a bit happy.

I think the best things in life never really change. Sitting in the grass with your family listening to bluegrass or eating the perfect piece of pie is good to the last bite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home