THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Car


Sadly, Little Jogger our running stroller fell apart.  After nearly 2,500 miles she just won't go anymore.  I couldn't help but feel a little melancholy about it.  JAC did not share my sentiments.  He hated riding in that stroller and frequently expressed his unhappiness through loud bouts of screaming on the running trail and determined attempts to escape.

Luckily, our bike trailer converts into a jogging stroller but it too bulky for quick trips around the neighborhood so I bought JAC a car. He likes it much more than the stroller and I like how quick and it easy it is to use.

2 Comments:

At July 28, 2010 at 8:27 PM , Blogger Leigh T said...

I bet you are one sexy lady pushing that hot rod around! Does it make you run faster? Is it self propelled? Now that would be awesome. When I saw New Car post I thought you had walked onto a used car lot and bought yourself a new car. I'm a little disapointed...

 
At July 28, 2010 at 8:28 PM , Blogger Leigh T said...

How do you spell that? dissappointed disappointed dissapointed

how embarrassing

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home