THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's My Birthday

My birthday is the best day of the year.  I love every moment of it.  This year thanks to my wonderful family I cleaned up.  My mom bought me a new sewing machine and I couldn't be more excited.  Friends and family please anticipate receiving random cloth articles with crooked stitches as I enthusiastically learn to sew.

I enjoyed multiple birthday phone calls and Facebook well wishes.  I salivated over my birthday cash and relished every ounce of attention doted on me. 

JAC and I went to a farm and puppet show this morning.  We met up with my friend and birthday buddy Rebecca (we have the same birthday) and ate a picnic lunch.  JAC was scared to death of the goats and cows but proved very fond of the ducks and lazy sheep. 

I have had a great day so far but the best part was hearing from my handsome husband.  He used Skype to call my cell and it was lovely to hear his voice.  It was even better than the flowers he sent.  I put the phone to JAC's ear and his whole face lit up.  That kid is crazy about his dad!

Happy Birthday to me!  Thanks to all my friends and family who helped make it special.

3 Comments:

At July 21, 2010 at 12:52 PM , Anonymous Jill Horn said...

I'm excited you have a sewing machine. Facebook me if you need any help figuring directions out. Pattern guides tend to be written in what seems to be their own language called confusing. The one yard wonder sewing book is a great place to start. Just a warning, in effort to keep the directions simple, they sometimes complicate the process. Good luck!

 
At July 21, 2010 at 5:19 PM , Blogger Jesse, Toni and JAC said...

Jill! I didn't realize you knew how to sew. I will definitely lean on you for advice. My mom actually got me a one yard wonder book! I'm glad you recommend it. Thanks for the luck. I'll need it.

 
At July 21, 2010 at 8:49 PM , Blogger Jill said...

Happy Birthday!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home