THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday

It's Tuesday which is typically one of my favorite days of the week.  Today we have ordinary things planned but we have lots to look forward to this week.  This is going to be a great week.  Friday I'm hosting two of my great friends for a girl's night.  I'm so excited and I've already started planning what I should cook.  I think I'll do an array of appetizers.  I could eat appetizers for every meal.  I like small easy to chew food. 

I need some good party food ideas.  What is your favorite appetizer?  Is there a food that makes your heart patter with joy when you see it on a buffet table?  I would love some great ideas.

1 Comments:

At July 20, 2010 at 2:57 PM , Anonymous Jill said...

potato skins, buffalo chicken dip, and fruit kabobs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home