THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Adventure

Jess had racked up enough hours at work while traveling that he didn't have to go into the office today.  Instead he tagged along for our Friday Adventure and it was great to have my best buddy along for the drive.  The weather was perfect for a trip to Butler's Orchard plus it's my favorite season - Blackberry Season!

When I woke up this morning I prayed that we would have a lovely day with JAC. JAC has been having a hard time adjusting to Jess' return and I hoped he would be on his best behavior. JAC wasn't just well behaved. He was adorable. He caught on to berry picking right away. By the time we reached the end of the row his mouth and fingers were stained purple.

The weather was beautiful. The berries were ripe and delicious. My husband was sweet and everything felt romantic. We left with bunches of blackberries for pie and blueberries for muffins. I can't wait to bake. On the ride home the guys both fell asleep and I smiled to myself. The day couldn't have been better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home