THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Friday, July 23, 2010

In Transit

JAC learned to open the car windows about six months ago. Ever since, he has proceeded to push the window button about a billion times per car ride. He seemed to enjoy it so much that I never thought of encouraging him to stop but the habit was driving Jess crazy.

On Wednesday we were driving across town and stopped at a busy intersection. I was alarmed to look in my rear-view mirror and see a large burly workman approaching my window. I rolled down my window and he explained, "Your kid has been throwing his stuff out the window since 22nd street!"

I drove around the block to survey the damage and scattered along the street was a shattered sippy cup. I wish I could say that I cleaned it up but it was a really busy street. Later that afternoon I locked the windows.

Yesterday we were driving home from the metro and I heard a distraught yell. I glanced back and JAC was desperately pushing and pushing the window button frustrated that it would not go down. I couldn't help but chuckle. Score one for the mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home