THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Five Good and One Bad

Its Saturday and I have a list for you.  I love lists.  Here are five great things that have happened in the last 72 hours.

1. My neighbor came and offered to groom my poor dog. She likely felt sorry for the mangy mutt. It was such a nice treat not to pay for grooming. I need to post before and after pictures. You won't think its the same dog.

2. I bought fabric and new scissors. Tomorrow I sew or at least attempt.

3. I had a wonderful lunch with my cousins at Union Station. Did I mentioned that they are patient and kind and sweet?

4. My friend Toni invited us over to swim. I don't know what was better the swimming or the friendship.

5. Friday Girls' Night dinner was a blast.

Here's the one bad thing. It is 102 degrees here and humid - very humid - and the church air conditioning has gone out. I'm praying for a short sermon.

2 Comments:

At July 25, 2010 at 2:17 PM , Anonymous Jill Horn said...

What are you going to attempt to sew?

 
At July 28, 2010 at 8:30 PM , Blogger Leigh T said...

1. When am I getting a new dress from Designs by Toni?
2. Why are you neglecting your dog? You should have time to groom her between 3 and 5 am.
3. Post about girl's night!
4. Hope you get a cold front soon.
5. You're an awesome mommy.
6. Friends are the chocolate chips in the cookies of life.
7. I love you!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home