THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

A First

For my birthday I bought myself a present.  I bought a used bike cart.  This weekend we finally gave it a try.  I hooked it up and we dumped JAC and Roxy in the cart.  We were off around the block.  I knew JAC was going to love the wind in his face.

Of course, I should have known better. JAC hates most new things. He likes to adjust slowly. Within minutes JAC was crying and Roxy was whining to get out. I was a bit discouraged but Jess assured me, "It will just take a little practice."

I once met a guy riding his bike from Montreal, Canada to New Orleans.  He wanted to help build houses.  That is one long bike ride!  Perhaps a cross country ride to visit the Rockies would be all the practice we need.  I'm dreaming big today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home