THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

17 Days and Counting

Jess sent me an email this morning.  He is safe and hard at work in Sarajevo.  I am determined to make the best of this and I've already made a plan.  Here's how it goes:

1. Clean the house on the first day and then abandon all house work.
2. Eat only girl food. I love not having to cook. JAC and I went to the store and bought Lean Cuisine, Salad components, fruit and fudge-icicles. I'm plan to live off that stuff.
3. Plan some good adventures. I've been filling out my calendar with possible adventures. It should be fun.
4. Work out. There is nothing like an endorphin high to keep your spirits up.
5. Throw a girl party. I'm going to put JAC to bed and have a couple of friends over. I'm thinking chips, salsa, and a pitcher of margaritas.

I'll keep you posted on how it goes. I'm sure by day 7 I'll be crying and complaining but today I am feeling pretty positive.

2 Comments:

At July 17, 2010 at 6:31 AM , Blogger Leigh T said...

So, how is the plan working out? When is that girl party? Where and how far are you going to run today? I just finished a really good book by Francine Rivers called Her Mother's Hope. I also recommend A Voice In The Wind by Rivers - it is great historical novel that will surely pass some time!

 
At July 17, 2010 at 7:57 AM , Blogger Jesse, Toni and JAC said...

Thanks for the book reccomendations. I was actually coming to the end of my reading list. The plan is going pretty well. I love not having to cook. I ran about 4 miles in the swampy heat this morning but it was fun because the trail was packed full of runners and bikers. Unfortunately...I've had to abandon the plan to abandon house work. JAC and I are just too messy to let it go.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home