THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Adventure...well sort of

A thought continued to linger in my brain.  I couldn't get rid of it so finally I made a firm decision.  Today, for the first time in 2 years I decided to get a real hair cut.  I just wanted a change and so I made a big change.  I cut 4.5 inches off my hair.  My hair has never been this short and I absolutely love it.  I wish I could post a picture but my camera is broken. 

I know a new haircut is not an adventure for most people but for the last five years (with only one exception) I've been cutting my own hair.  I've worn the same hair syle since high school!  When I told my friend Becca that I was contemplating a new drastically shorter haircut she encouraged me.  She and JAC played at the mall play area while I was in the salon.  We finished the day off with a trip to Chick-fil-a.  It was a great Friday Adventure and I can't wait to show Jess my new look!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home