THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Incredibly Happy!

Today I am incredibly happy.  I am home in my own little house.  I woke up to freshly brewed coffee.  My handsome husband kissed me goodbye on his way out the door to work and my world is perfect.

Yesterday JAC and I spent the entire day stuffed into a tin can with a hundred other people. As JAC jumped up and down in the seat next to me I thought of those Mexican jumping beans trapped in their container. To add to the excitement we go to spent an extra hour imprisoned on the tarmac in DFW because our plane got in an accident. As we were backing up the tow cart slammed on its breaks abruptly and collided with the plane. The resulting jolt tossed our flight attendant to the floor and she could not perform her duties. She sat icing her injuries and we waited for an hour for a replacement flight attendant and clearance from the ground mechanics.

When we finally landed at Regan International I was so thankful see Jess waiting for us in the terminal. He usually waits for us in the Cell Phone Waiting Area but when he saw our flight was significantly delayed he knew I would be tired and came to the rescue.



When we got home the house was perfectly clean and dinner was in the crock-pot. We went outside and threw the football. I loved seeing my guys together again. They are two of a kind and meant to be together. It is so nice to be home.

1 Comments:

At October 21, 2010 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Leigh T said...

Love this post. I love how you three take care of each other.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home