THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Skype

Jess now travels a good bit and we signed up for skype to stay in touch.  While JAC and I love chatting with Jess the advantages have spanned the whole family.  We now have a weekly skype date with my parents so they can keep in touch their only grandson.

Tonight was our best skype date yet. I grew up with a book called Little Fur Family and bought JAC a copy. Tonight my mom read her copy of the book while JAC sat in my lap listening and turning the pages of his own copy of Little Fur Family.

Inspired, my mom decided to show JAC all of the little furry creatures in her house. Her cat just had kittens and she brought three kittens for JAC to see through the computers. The kittens were adorable but meowing constantly. JAC immediately started meowing too! My dad told him they were called, "kitties." JAC started repeating, "kitty, kitty."

JAC has really gotten used to skype. When my dad comes on the computer JAC starts saying, "Papa, Papa." JAC will also give a "fist bump," to my dad through the computer without hesitation.

 I miss my parents. While skype is not as nice as seeing them in person it is the second best thing and one of the highlights of my week. I am so glad technology helps us all keep in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home