THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Wrestle Rama!





FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY! IT'S WRESTLE RAMA! YOU PAY FOR THE WHOLE SEAT BUT YOU'LL ONLY USE THE EDGE!

About once a day JAC and I go crazy. I toss him on the bed and we wrestle. He gets body slammed. I get tackled. He gets tickled. We both jump on the bed. He tries to get away. I chase him down. The dog barks and tries to get into the mess. By the end of it we're both happy and kind of tired.

I love my bed. I purchased it back when we were a two salary family. I waited for weeks and Pottery Barn finally delivered it. I debated which linens to put on it. I picked out every pillow. My first chore of every day is making the bed. I like making the bed because I like the way it looks when it is crisply put together. One wild wrestling match and the bed is a complete mess.

A few days ago Jess went outside into the blizzard. JAC and I climbed on the bed to watch him out the window. A few minutes later I heard a funny sound and looked over. JAC had chomped onto the bed and was chewing it up. I tried to pry him off but he dug his teeth in. When I finally got him to break loose my beloved bed was scarred by teeth marks. That little beaver better be careful or I'm going to put him in a head lock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home