THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bang Crash Bang

I have a big headache and I feel like a walking zombie. I'm so sleepy. My thoughts are jumbled in my head. Bang! Crash! Bang! I think I lost a thought in that collision. Hopefully it wasn't a good one.

I'm feeling weird and a little loopy. I have good reason. We have more snow coming our way. If this keeps up I'm going to have to train Roxy to pull a dog sled. This isn't good. I still haven't trained her to come when I call.

I think I'm allergic to snow. We they said we were getting more snow I almost puked. If snow tasted like pudding I might like it better.

Thank goodness for one important thing - Jesse. God bless Jess. This rhymes and that man saves my sanity. I am hiding in the basement pretending it is Hawaii and I'm listening to my husband with my son. Can I say that it is absolutely hilarious and more than a little charming?

Jess is teaching JAC how to use his baby fork. They have discussed the two methods. You can either jab or scoop. JAC prefers the jab method but Jess is encouraging JAC to try the scoop as well.

Prior to the fork lesson I listened to Jess be absolutely shocked. He had been feeding JAC pasta. He thought JAC was eating it only for JAC to spit the pasta out in a waterfall when Jess least expected it. This kind of stuff happens to me all the time so I expect it. It's funny to listen to Jess by surprised. Jess then had a long discussion with JAC about chipmunking food. The discussion ended with Jess pondering aloud how large the chipmunk's cheeks are to its little body. I'm sure JAC thought deeply about this concept.

Jess is a magical dad. Its like being a dad is his secret ninja skill. We should have had kids ten years ago. Wait - we didn't know each other ten years ago. We didn't know each other 5 years ago. It's the snow. We I get to heaven someday it better be sunny.

1 Comments:

At February 9, 2010 at 7:39 PM , Blogger Jill said...

Hm, I think I remember you saying that everyone was freaking out over nothing... Turns out it's worse than you expected, huh? Hang in there, the sun WILL shine again. By the way, you crack me up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home