THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Why Children Should be Well Supervised in the Tub


I understand that you should never leave your child unsupervised in the bath. I thought I had calculated all possible hazards when I turned my back for just a minute. JAC was having so much fun and I wanted to pick up the toys abandoned on the floor.

In the blink of an eye my moment of inattentiveness was just the opportunity JAC needed. He grabbed a whole roll of toilet paper and threw it in the tub. When it was thoroughly saturated he tossed it on the floor creating the world's largest spit wad. If you look closely you can see it plopped on the bathroom floor while JAC looks on with pride.

1 Comments:

At February 17, 2010 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Charla (SHar-la) said...

Thanks for the FOLLOW shout out! And I must say...is there anything messier than wet toilet paper? Ugh, I don't think so! Kids do the darndest things!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home