THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

What a Girl Wants - V Day.



I know a lot of people hate Valentines Day but I don't. I actually kind of like it. I like making heart shaped cookies and I like have an extra reminder to be generous to the people I love.

Jess and I always go low key for Valentine's Day. We usually don't buy expensive presents. I ask for grocery store flowers and Jess likes it if I cook steak for dinner. This year I asked for one special present and I got exactly what I wished for.

Jess and JAC went to the PX and picked me out a brand new vacuum cleaner. As soon as they brought it home Jess unpacked it and I gave it a try. It was awesome. I felt relieved for our rugs to be grime free.

I hope your Valentine's Day lives up to your expectations! Happy Valentine's!

1 Comments:

At February 16, 2010 at 8:24 PM , Blogger Leigh T said...

Are you wearing an apron? I love it! How adorable are you!! Congrats on the new vacuum - A+ to your men.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home