THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thinking About Nothing

I hate Chemistry. Its eating up every minute of my free time. I am really struggling. Last night I told Jess I was quitting school and spending my free time learning how to sew. He told me "no." When I asked why he said, "Sweat shop or helping people feel better - this is a no brainer."

Yesterday I asked Jess how long it would take for all of this snow to melt. He told me I would have to wait until March. That is a really long time. Speaking of time, in a couple of weeks Jess and I will have our four year anniversary. I remember when I was in high school and four years felt like a life time. Now four years seems like a minute.

I am adding to my list of reasons why we should move West. The Olympics are on. Because we live on the East Coast most of the really good action doesn't start until way after my bed time. I've been staying up too late. Now I feel like I have hangover.

On Valentines Day I read my blog post from 2009. JAC slept through the night on V-Day last year and then it didn't happen again until Sept. That means I went almost 9 months without a good night's sleep. No wonder I felt like I was going crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home