THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another Bath Story from a Slow Learner





This morning I was in a rush. We needed to make it to Mom's group by 9:30 and I was already behind schedule. I had planned to throw clothes on JAC and head out the door but noticed a banana stuck to his head.

I dumped him into the bath and furiously scrubbed him down while simultaneously making a mental list of unaccomplished tasks. I drained the tub, secured the knobs and ran to fill the sippy cup and pack the baby bag. I left JAC in the tub assuming he was safe and contained.

A few minutes later I saw a white flash in my peripheral vision and looked over. Again, I had underestimated JAC. He had figured out how to climb out of the tub and was racing around my house naked. Needless to say, we were late for Mom's group.

3 Comments:

At February 25, 2010 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Leigh T said...

Ha! At least he made it out of the tub unharmed - yeah JAC!

The question of the day is: did anyone care that you were late?

Missing you today. lt

 
At February 25, 2010 at 3:32 PM , Blogger Sara said...

LOL! He is such the wild man. Most kiddos are very sad to get out of the bath, so I'm a little surprised he was ready to get out. But I'm sure it was only because he had a free minute without mommy. : )

 
At March 2, 2010 at 11:10 AM , Blogger Leigh T said...

I love the pictures!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home