THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Your Big Head

Today my kid got his head stuck between a piece of furniture and the wall. He had dropped a pen behind the furniture and in his effort to retrieve it wedged his head in the spot. He kept grabbing for the pen with such persistence that it was only after he started wailing that I noticed his head was stuck. He was so angry that his face turned bright red and I couldn't help but laugh. It really cracked me up.

I moved the furniture, freeing JAC and he cried until I gave him some fish crackers. He would stop chewing for a moment, look at me and give a pathetic whimper. Later I took him outside for some fresh air and a preschool aged little girl stopped by with her grandmother to chat. She looked up at JAC and said, "He has big head."

So the moral of the story is, be careful how hard you try to grasp to things you want in life. You might get your big head stuck. I love this kid. He just makes life so much more funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home