THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

TC

Dear Readership,

I typically try to write posts that are entertaining, quirky or maybe educational. (How can we forget Truck Nutz?) This year in an effort to help me achieve my goal to be more content and focused on the moment rather than the future, I will be doing some short posts listing things I am thankful for. While most of my posts are meant to benefit others this series which I'll call the Thankfulness Chronicles is for myself. Feel free to read or comment but mostly know when you see a "TC" post that I am working towards being a better version of myself.

This week has been bitterly cold in many parts of the world. D.C has been absolutely frigid and as I complained about the temperature today my friend Cathy reminded me of something important. Icy temperatures kill off disease and insects. The flu season was rough this year. Perhaps the cold is God's way of bringing healing. I am thankful for the cold. I am thankful for wise friends.

1 Comments:

At January 11, 2010 at 5:51 PM , Blogger Leigh T said...

Love you, sweet girl. (I'm raising my glass) Here's to a more thankful and content you!!:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home