THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Saga

The hair saga continues. Ever since I got the Texas hair cut I knew it was wrong. My gut just told me it wasn't the hair cut for me. I tried to ignore it. I tried to tell myself the real problem was my aversion to change. On Friday night I was sulking around the house and I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. At that moment I knew my instincts were right. I took the kitchen scissors out of our drawer and cut four inches off my hair and I love it. Its the shortest haircut I have ever had and I couldn't be happier. I didn't even have to tip the stylist. Jess is going to be really surprised when he gets home.

5 Comments:

At January 10, 2010 at 5:43 PM , Blogger Jill said...

You are so brave. And crazy. I'm glad you like it, let's see!!

 
At January 10, 2010 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Jesse, Toni and JAC said...

I really like it. I'll post a picture this week.

 
At January 11, 2010 at 11:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see them... you are hilarious~! jajaja.... LS

 
At January 11, 2010 at 5:52 PM , Blogger Leigh T said...

Yeah! A new reader!! Now, who is LS? Laura - is that you?? Yes, as I already saw the said posted picture, I do love the new do.

 
At January 12, 2010 at 6:06 AM , Blogger Jesse, Toni and JAC said...

LS is my awesome sister in law Lady Smith.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home