THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Share

Today I was busy cleaning my kitchen and cooking turkey pot pie for dinner. As usual I was letting JAC crawl around the kitchen and dig through the cabinets for hidden treasure. JAC got lucky today and discovered a bag of marshmallows. They were left over from a rained out attempt to make smores and he joyfully shook the bag in Roxy's face.

Eventually he managed to sneak a marshmallow out of the bag and shoved the entire thing in his mouth. He tried to close his mouth but the marshmallow was too large. In the process he got the entire thing wet and sticky. It was gross but not worth the battle. A few minutes later I looked down just in time to see my kid offering the dog a sticky bite of marshmallow. Roxy took a bite and before I could stop him JAC had promptly popped the marshmallow back in his own mouth. I've decided to think of the incident as "sharing," and be thankful there is no "dog flu."

1 Comments:

At December 3, 2009 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Leigh T said...

AMEN!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home