THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Monday, November 16, 2009

I Didn't Have Anything to Write About

This morning as I drank my cup of coffee I wished I had something to write about. It had been a pretty mundane weekend and I was lacking inspiration. I could hear JAC awake upstairs but I wanted a few minutes to myself before I was on parenting duty. I avoided going up there as long as I could. He sounded happy enough and I was nursing a headache.

Finally, I went upstairs. I knew what would greet me - a smiling kid and dirty diaper. I groggily put him on on the changing table and then I knew instantly something was wrong. JAC wasn't wearing any pants. I knew that I put pajamas on my kid late last night. Worse than the lack of pants was the lack of a diaper! This was not good. I looked over my shoulder and there was a dirty diaper on the floor. The rest of the details are really gross so I'll spare you.

Apparently, it took me so long to get upstairs that JAC took things into his own hands. He not only took off his pants but he took off his dirty diaper and threw it on the floor. I think I got the message.

It seems like in just the last few weeks JAC has gotten really smart. He has figured out a whole list of new ways to get into trouble. I need to catch up and get more creative.

2 Comments:

At November 16, 2009 at 6:32 AM , Blogger Leigh T said...

Oh no. Break out the duct tape! Seriously, it works. What a creative little guy. Speaking of creative, I just heard the fridge door open - I'd better go check on my little guy! :)

 
At November 16, 2009 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Sara said...

Oh my Goodness!! That sounds like him!! : ) Boy, life is never dull at your house.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home