THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Late Night Conversations


Jess and I have the strangest conversations in bed late at night when neither of us can sleep. I'm not sure if we're inspired by the darkness or just too tired to care what we say anymore but these conversations can be really revealing and typically very goofy. A few nights ago I gave Jess a detailed account of all my childhood pets and how they met their demises. Other recent weird conversations have included discussing which animals our friends were most like.

Last night Jess started telling me about the Incredible Mr. Limpet. Apparently this is a movie about a guy who became a fish and spied for the U.S Navy. I've never seen the movie and frankly think the premise sounds a little creepy but Jess swears it was awesome.

I started recalling movies from my own childhood and I don't remember it being a great experience. My first movie was Snow White and I think we can all agree that Snow White is one weird flick. I'm still haunted by the Wizard of Oz. My sister used to make us watch that movie every day and eventually my siblings and I hid it from her. Perhaps this is why I still hate going to the movies.

3 Comments:

At November 15, 2009 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Quinn said...

You forgot about Mary Poppins! I think we hid that one as well.

 
At November 15, 2009 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Jesse, Toni and JAC said...

Hahaha! I am scarred from Mary Poppins. I hate that movie to this day!

 
At November 16, 2009 at 6:35 AM , Blogger Leigh T said...

Well I LOVE Mary Poppins. One movie that I did watch a lot was The Secret of Nihm. Why would I like that movie? It is morbid!!! My kids won't be watching that one on my watch. No wonder I'm demented. (sp?)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home