THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Dream House

Jess and I spend lots of time talking about our dream house. Some weeks it seems like the conversation that gets us through the week without going bonkers. We'll crawl into bed and I'll say "Don't worry baby, some day I'll be a PA and you'll be a PE and we'll build that dream house." We'll fall asleep discussing our dream house.

I think most people have a dream house that they would love to build. Here's a couple of things that are definitely going to be in my dream house. I'd love to hear your ideas too. Happy dreaming.

1. Two sun rooms. One that's a breakfast area where I will drink my morning coffee and another filled with work out equipment that I can use in the winter.

2. Heated towel racks

3. An attached garage.

4. Room above the garage. Jess and I refer to this as my crazy room. I'm going to decorate it in wild colors and bohemian themes. Boys won't be allowed and when my guys drive me crazy I'll hide out in there, do art and read great books.

5. A double oven.

6. Lots and Lots of windows.

7. A great view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home