THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Put Your Game Face On

This is a big week for the Connelly family. On Saturday Jess takes a big engineering test. It is an eight hour test and just the thought of such a test makes my brain hurt a lot. On Sunday I'm running the Marine Corps Marathon. The mounting anticipation is making me feel anxious already. JAC turns 10 months old this week and next Monday (the day after the marathon) I'm taking a mid term.

This week don't call the Connellys. Don't sit around and wonder what we are up to. I can tell you what we're up to. We will be studying like crazy. We will be eating salad, soup and other nutritious foods and we will be praying very hard. Please feel free to join us in prayer but don't stop by the house. The place will be a royal wreck and there will be no tasty food in the fridge because we will be busy.

3 Comments:

At October 19, 2009 at 10:41 AM , Blogger Jesse, Toni and JAC said...

The blog is not pretty but I think I have he comments feature working.

 
At October 22, 2009 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Leigh T said...

Are you getting my posts? SOOOO wish I lived next door; I would stop by to see your trashy house and bring you a hot, nutritious, meal. I am praying for extra brain cells for Jess and strong muscle fibers for you. Study hard!

 
At October 22, 2009 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Jesse, Toni and JAC said...

I am getting your posts! Thanks for being such a great friend. I do wish we lived next door. I'm getting lonely around here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home