THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

One Tooth

I'm running short of blogging inspiration so I'm resorting to one of my usual topics - JAC's eating habits. JAC now has 1.5 teeth. What do you do when you only have one tooth? You grow an insatiable, demanding appetite. JAC loves to eat and lately he's become very insistent that whatever we eat he should have too. When we grab our dinner plates he jumps up and down, starts grunting and grabs at our food. He is beginning to rival Roxy in his sneaky attempts to nab our chow. JAC seems to be mostly indiscriminate about what food he likes. The only prerequisite is that it was once on our plate. He loves: pickles, olives, chicken, cheese, hamburger, grapes, tomatoes....and the list goes on.

A few nights ago I left Jess and JAC at home and went to study. I was confident in Jess' ability to hold down the house and I knew he had Roxy for backup. When I returned I asked him how it went. He said, "well we went on a walk, and then we went on a little drive." I thought this sounded funny so I did further inquiry. "Why did you go on a drive?" I asked. Jess replied, "JAC wouldn't let me eat." Hum.... "Every time I tried to take a bite he demanded one too - so finally I just went through the Wendy's drive-thru." This just sounds like a Dad solution to me. Dad's are awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home