THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Jihad

Yesterday I put JAC down for a nap, looked around and felt a deep sense of inspiration. This place was a disgusting mess and I was waging Jihad. By all accounts I have never been a deeply conscientious housekeeper. In fact for my 11th birthday my mom gave me a framed picture of the closet monster. Jess is pretty patient with my messy ways. He always says that he knows if he waits long enough the mess will drive me crazy and a cleaning frenzy will ensue.

Yesterday I waged a holy war on this unholy mess. I scrubbed, polished and vacuumed. I was finishing up in the kitchen and pulled a bottle of Windex from under the sink to sparkle things up a bit. I dashed around rubbing down all of the surfaces and wondering why this particular brand of Windex spelled so funny. I was just about to call it quits and I had an epiphany. Last year I had mixed heavy - duty weed killer in a Windex bottle. I had just sprayed my entire kitchen down with weed killer! Not only did my Jihad leave me house a bit cleaner it is now officially weed free too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home