THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

An Elephant Never Forgets

I have decided that boys are just better at making funny sounds. (With the exception of my friend Jayna who can make all kinds of cool noises.) JAC already has a large repertoire of goofy noises. Almost every week someone stops and tells me, "I've never heard a baby sound like that!" I think JAC's weird noises are partially promoted by my goofball of a husband making weird noises in response.

Last night I was feeling left out, so after JAC went to bed Jess tried to teach me how to make an elephant sound. The conversation went something like this. "Make a motor boat noise," Jess instructed. "I can't I have thin lips," I replied. "Just try." I tried and a pathetic sound came out. Jess applauded. "Now, Hum while making the motor boat sound," Jess encouraged. I gave it a whirl and completed the task by putting my arm to my nose like a trunk. Jess laughed and laughed. I think my elephant needs a little work. I'll probably practice all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home