THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Job


I got a job. It's a very small job. I'm walking a friend's dog a few days a week. It's an easy gig and I'm looking forward to having a little extra cash on hand. I already have plans for my first paycheck. I think I'll sign JAC up for some kind of baby class like baby swimming or baby music classes. I'm beginning to get a bit worried about JAC's socialization skills. He seems to be a bully. This is a picture from a recent play date. That's JAC hitting his friend Blake. These tendencies don't stop here. The other day I was sitting in a chair typing. Jess was watching JAC crawl around. JAC crawled over to me, pulled himself up, took one look at my foot and bit it! He is such a goofball!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home