THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The New Cup

On our last visit the doctor encouraged us to start weening JAC off the bottle and instead have him drink his milk from a sippy cup. I drug my feet a bit because we only owned one sippy cup and I didn't want to buy another cup. Yesterday I finally bought two new, larger cups for milk. I added JAC's formula and gave him the cup. He took one big gulp, gave me an indignant look and spit it out. I was shocked. JAC loves his bottle and I assumed he would readily drink the same stuff when it came in a cup. I tried a couple more times and got the same reaction. Finally I gave up but I decided to do a little test.

I took the formula from the cup, poured it into the bottle and gave it to JAC. He drank it down with great enthusiasm. I have decided that in JAC's mind the only acceptable thing to come in his sippy cup is watered down apple juice. I think I'm going to have to come up with a creative solution. Perhaps they sale apple flavored formula.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home