THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Morning Person



I'm a morning person. I know we're a rare breed but I love the quiet of the morning. I'm not your typical morning person. I'm not filled with vigor and activity the moment I wake up. Instead I love to sit and watch the birds at my feeder. I like to cook breakfast before everyone wakes up. I like to drool over pictures in my cookbooks but what I love to do most is drink coffee. I love coffee with my whole heart. In fact I drink almost 6 cups a day.


Lately in our house I have established a new rule. JAC stays in bed until I get a cup of coffee down the hatch. He's mostly pretty obliging. JAC is a morning person too but we're entirely different in our approach to this time of day. JAC wakes up full of joy and zeal. Most mornings while I gulp down my coffee the background is a cacophony of noise as JAC jumps on his bed, throws everything out of the crib, knocks the pictures off the walls and makes a menagerie of happy, crazy baby sounds. I can't help but laugh and by the time I get him out of bed we're both ready to greet each other with a big smile.

2 Comments:

At October 21, 2009 at 6:37 AM , Blogger Leigh T said...

love this post. great idea! p.s. i'm typing w/ 1 hand

 
At October 21, 2009 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Jesse, Toni and JAC said...

Great multi-tasking. I see your mom/ninja skills are strong.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home