THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ballon Fiesta











This weekend marks the kick off of the 2009 Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta and every inch of me wishes I were there. I know you might think that hot air balloons are for dorks but viewing over 600 in one location is a remarkable experience. During this time of year the Albuquerque sky is dotted with hot air balloons, the aspens on the mountains are changing color, the air is cool and the whole town smells like roasting green chili. I love it and I can't believe I'm missing it again. Here's a bunch of pictures. As a child I always loved the special shaped balloons. As an adult I love to go at night for the balloon glows and a spam burger.










www.jesseandtoniconnelly.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home