THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Mom Proofing the House

The more mobile JAC has gotten the more I realize that it is less about baby proofing the house and more about training myself. For instance, every morning I eat a bowl of Cheerios and then put the bowl of left over milk on the floor for the dog. Two days ago I narrowly missed the bowl of milk being dumped on the carpet. Today JAC grabbed the spoon and banged it on the bowl repeatedly. He loved the sound but I was less thrilled by the ruckus at seven in the morning.

JAC has also highlighted my poor house keeping skills. This morning I pried a piece of paper out of his mouth that he had found on the floor. I also forgot to put the ironing board away and looked over to see him climbing up it. I decided to drag the board to a safer place but didn't realize JAC was still holding on. I accidentally drug him a couple of feet. He didn't seem too pleased. I am glad he won't be able to remember that and I'm off to Target to buy outlet covers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home