THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Friday, July 31, 2009

The Non-Mom Car

Jess and I own two vehicles. Unfortunately the car seat will only fit into one and so I am relegated to driving "Big Red," our old lumbering SUV. Last year I grew dissatisfied with Big Red and instead drove Jess' nice black truck while he was in Iraq. I was hooked and hated having to hand over the keys when JAC arrived. My dissatisfaction with Big Red was only further amplified when I got to drive a cool Jeep Wrangler on vacation.

Occasionally, Jess will watch JAC and I get to drive the black truck. As soon as I get into our non - mom car I sense a change in me. My inner wild side - frequently suppressed - comes out. I drive a little too fast. I might even run a red light. Red Hot Chili Peppers is blaring on the radio and I can taste the freedom. Its just a little taste but until a new car is in our budget it will have to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home