THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Toni's 5K Challenge

Summer is officially here and even though we are having a beautiful summer in DC it can still get pretty swampy. Running in the summer can be pretty miserable especially for my friends and family who are battling 100 degree heat. I thought it might be fun to work towards a running goal together. I'm challenging my blog readers to train and run a 5K race in the next 3 months.

I am sensing a collective groan of disgust. I know running is not every one's sport of choice but it is a great way to stay in shape and a great sport to do with a friend. I like to run because it clears my brain. I also like to run because it gives me an excuse to leave the kid with Jess and go jogging with the girls once a week.

I'm excited about this challenge and I'll be posting some unsolicited running advice on my blog once a week. I will also pay the race entrance fee (under 50$) of the first two people who commit to the challenge. If you choose a race near D.C I'll run with you. Happy Running!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home