THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Raising a Daredevil

Jess is virtually fearless. His past jobs have included climbing trees while carrying a chainsaw and jumping out of airplanes. While I consider myself adventurous I don't share Jess' exuberance for risky behavior but after careful observation I have decided being a daredevil must be partially genetic.

JAC loves to go fast. He complains when I run too slowly and the stroller isn't moving fast enough. He sings while we drive on the hi way, especially if I leave the window open. When I take him too the park to swing the higher he goes the more he smiles. He is always on the move and loves to be bounced on the bed, tossed in the air or pretending like his is flying around the house. JAC hates to be held but prefers to stand. He loves his backpack and Jess and I think it is because JAC thinks he is standing up high.

While it is fun to have such an active crazy kid part of me thinks we'll have some hefty emergency room bills in our future. I guess I better start saving now.

1 Comments:

At July 27, 2009 at 4:49 AM , Blogger Quinn said...

Obamacare will save you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home