THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Couch Crashing


Jess and I have been rushing around cleaning and organizing our house. We're hosting a friend of friend who needs a place to crash for a couple of days. I'm excited about this because I feel like it is an opportunity to pay back society for all of the couch crashing I have done in the past. Some people graduate college with a plan and a career path. I graduated with a degree and no clue. Instead I did a good bit of wandering in my little truck chasing a dream and trying to decide what I should be when I grew up. Eventually I worked things out but I wish I would have taken greater advantage of my couch crashing days. Throughout my wanderings I was always troubled with the thought that my peers were getting ahead and that I should be doing something. I wish I would have travelled more, met more people and embraced the freedom. Lately I have been dreaming places I would like to go. Today as I cleaned I thought about Havasu Falls. I have always wanted to go there. The place seems magical and a little eerie. Here's a picture and if you need a place to crash feel free to stop by the Connelly's.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home