THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Slump That Never Ends

I have two friends that regularly save my sanity. They are the kind of girls that bail you out when you're in over your head and all my readers know that parenting has left me perpetually in this state. Unfortunately they are both moving and I have to say the very thought of them leaving makes me literally want to be sick.

I previously blogged about my growing discontentment and I have to say that despite my best efforts it is still growing. So, I'll keep praying.

I am hanging out in a hotel room while JAC takes a little nap. He had another bad night last night or rather I had a bad night. I have ninja hearing and I can't sleep when he's in the same room. My restlessness has been further punctuated by really bad dreams and basically I feel like I have a hang over this morning.

School starts on Monday and I am hoping that Biology 102 will provide and avenue to channel my restlessness. In the meantime I'll keep praying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home