THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Cruising for Chicks

JAC is cruising! It all seems a little precarious to me but it is also really nice to see him so happy. I think he has wanted to stand on his own two feet from the day he was 3 months old. I was pretty worried because we don't have much room in our house for him to safely practice. A couple nights ago Jess and I brainstormed while we were in bed and came up with an idea. We moved all the basement furniture to the corners of the room. It looks really funny but it did create some extra space.



JAC's favorite place to practice cruising is outside. I put the blanket out on the grass and lie down on my side with my book. He puts his hands on my sides and tries to walk up and down my side. Occasionally he stops to try to chew on my arm, grab my glasses or attempt to destroy my book. It's pretty cute even if I do end up covered in slobber.



JAC spent the weekend trying to learn to climb up our basement stairs. He makes it up one stair, gets stuck and then screams for me to get him down. Babies are a true test of your adaptability. Just when you think you have everything down they learn how to do something new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home