THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Help!!!

Friends, family and random blog readers, I need some help. I am working on a project and need some really good recipes. I'm looking for old standbys or family traditions. If you don't know how to cook and your favorite recipe reads something like dump a can of this into a bowl, combine with jar of that and microwave, I understand and will take that recipe too. In return for sending me a recipe I promise to send you something. I'll just need your email address. Thanks in advance for all of the help. I hope everyone is having a great week.

1 Comments:

At May 14, 2009 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Jill said...

I'll get some in a bit for you....Will be back.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home